Terms & Conditions
Blue Alchemy Consulting, LLC offers training at its clients’ sites or at various training facilities in the metropolitan D.C. area. Certain pricing and other terms vary depending on the location of the course and whether the course is custom-designed. Credit cards will be acceptable for all payments. To register for courses, please contact Blue Alchemy Consulting, LLC at (571) 279-7236 or email@example.com.
COURSES – TRAINER-PROVIDED SITE
- PRICES AND DEPOSITS: Tuition is due in full at time of registration. Prices are per student. Classes are held at various training facilities in the metropolitan D.C. area. The number of students may be limited at particular sites; registrations are processed in the order received. Classes are subject to cancellation at Blue Alchemy Consulting, LLC’s discretion.
- CANCELLATIONS: You may cancel your course without a charge up to 30 days before the start of the course. Within 30 days of the course start date, cancellations are subject to a $150 processing fee; however, you may send a substitute or transfer to another Blue Alchemy Consulting, LLC class without penalty prior to the start of the class. No-shows cannot transfer payment to another Blue Alchemy Consulting, LLC class and will not receive a refund. Payments for cancellations will result in a credit valid for one year (refundable upon request) from the date on which the registration was canceled. All cancellations must be received in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org. All courses are subject to cancellation. When a course is canceled, Blue Alchemy Consulting, LLC assumes no responsibility for non-refundable airline tickets or lodging expenses.
- CONFIRMATIONS: Confirmation of registration will be sent via e-mail within three days of registration. If you do not receive a confirmation e-mail, your registration may not have been received. To confirm registration, contact Blue Alchemy at (571) 279-7236 or email@example.com.
COURSES – CLIENT SITE
- PRICES AND DEPOSIT: Prices are per person, with a minimum of 10 persons. Client will be billed for the full 10 students, even if fewer attend. Course materials are included in price. Blue Alchemy requires a 50% deposit due upon execution of a training agreement, balance billed upon completion of the training. The price excludes any costs for travel, per diem, overseas shipping, special equipment rental, sign language interpreters or facility rental.
- CANCELLATIONS: In the event an entire course session is cancelled with less than thirty (30) calendar days’ notice prior to course commencement, the client is liable for all out of pocket costs that Blue Alchemy incurred in preparing to teach the course, including non-refundable expenses such as airfare. A postponement of a course is considered a cancellation. All cancellations must be received in writing.
- CONFIRMATIONS: A standard training contract will be provided to a representative with authority to sign within a day of receipt of an authorized order.
CUSTOMIZED TRAINING – TRAINER-PROVIDED SITE OR CLIENT SITE
Customized training provides a mix of instructor-led training with relevant case studies, workshops, and on-the-job applications that are specific to your organization. Customized training can be quoted on a fixed price (per student) or labor hour basis. ODC’s will be charged at cost for the following: travel, per diem, overseas shipping, special equipment rental, sign language interpreters or facility rental regardless of the geographic area. A fifty percent (50%) deposit will be due on execution of the training agreement. To order, please contact Blue Alchemy Consulting, LLC at (571) 279-7236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.