Blue Alchemy Consulting, LLC is a leading expert in Federal government contracts, and it is the only consultancy and training provider that specializes Federal contracts policy and compliance. Our attorneys and consultants have hands-on knowledge earned in senior positions in the federal government and commercial sectors, including:
- Issuing requests for proposals (RFPs), reviewing proposals, and leading Source Selection Evaluation Boards as a DoD Contracting Officer.
- Defending contract awards valued at greater than $1B during agency bid protests.
- Partnering with Congressional and OMB staff to draft changes to the FAR and DFARS.
- Establishing corporate-wide approaches to new acquisition regulations and policies (e.g., CARES Act, Section 889, CMMC).
- Drafting corporate policy, process, and training deliverables to maximize proposal win rate, subcontract cost savings, and regulatory compliance.
- Conducting Contractor Purchasing System Reviews (CPSRs) and Indirect Cost Audits of government contractors.
- Developing corporate audit-readiness plans for DoD business systems (i.e., Accounting, Property Management, and Purchasing System) and government Qualified Products List (QPL) compliance.
- Developing and defending corporate indirect rate structures and Cost Accounting Standards Board Disclosure Statements (CASB DS-1) following corporate mergers and acquisitions.
- Implementing corporate risk register to proactively track, monitor, and resolve contractual risks (e.g., legal, financial, operational, reputational) across the business lifecycle (capture to close-out).
- Improving workforce engagement and compliance around Records Management best practices.
- Developing learning solutions to enhance the competency of a geographically diverse technical workforce and drive organizational performance.
- Leading post-merger integration activities for Fortune 500 companies with a focus on reducing financial, security, and operational risks across the consolidated contracts and supplier portfolio.
- Executing the merger of multiple corporate entities, including the – (i) novation, assignment, and closure of government contracts, subcontracts, and supplier agreements, (ii) consolidation of dozens of GSA Schedules, and (iii) consolidation of CAGE Codes.
- Facilitating cross-functional lean six-sigma events to integrate and streamline disparate business processes (including corporate policies, work instructions, and information systems) into a single operational framework.
- Integrating contractual and financial systems into single, unified corporate IT systems.
- Developing the business case, functional requirements, and acquisition strategy for critical enterprise IT systems, including contracts, supplier, and property/asset management systems.
This expertise provides us with an unparalleled depth and breadth of experience that allows us to provide world-class solutions to problems faced by contracts and supply chain leaders. Blue Alchemy offers a comprehensive training curriculum that equips contracts and supply chain professionals with the knowledge, skills, and leadership acumen necessary to think strategically, diagnose organizational weaknesses, and facilitate change. We also offer a wide range of legal and advisory services designed to equip businesses with the tools and resources they need to smartly grow and expand their businesses.
For a complimentary consultation to discuss your needs, please contact Blue Alchemy Consulting, LLC at (571) 279-7236 or firstname.lastname@example.org.